- Large 66,980 square foot rectangular shaped land parcel that is currently improved with six separate buildings comprised of 24 – 2-storey stratified townhomes;
- The site is just steps to SkyTrain and the vibrant, thriving Surrey City Centre, anchored by the Civic Plaza & Hotel, new public library, Central City Shopping Mall, Bell Performing Arts Centre, SFU, KPU, West Village Energy Centre & Park and Holland Park;
- The property is currently designated as Multiple Residential (low to mid rise) up to 2.5 FAR and permitting up to 4 – 5-storeys in the Surrey City Centre Plan;
- Average household income within a 3-km radius of Cedarbrae Estates exceeds $84,980 per annum and is projected to increase to $98,202 in 2025;
- Surrey’s condo market has been incredibly active throughout the early part of 2021 with some condo projects reportedly selling out over a period of a few days;
- The redevelopment of Cedarbrae Estates would provide a developer the unique opportunity to contribute new housing options in a growing and highly desirable neighborhood close to transit and world class amenities.
BID DATE: September 17, 2021, Friday
Should you have an interest in submitting a Bid Submission, please contact Agnes Cheung at Agnes.Cheung@cbre.com for a copy of the Standard Letter of Intent (LOI) template to be used for all submissions.