Lance Coulson is the Executive Vice President of the National Apartment Group – BC, an experienced group of 6 highly qualified and high performing real estate professionals. Lance is an award winning commercial real estate broker with over 22 years of sales experience in commercial real estate, specializing primarily in the sale of Rental Apartment Buildings, new purpose-built rental sales & consultation, strata wind-up’s and multi-family development sites throughout British Columbia.
Throughout his career Lance has been involved in more than $3 billion* in sales transactions and is known as a market leader, having transacted major multi-family dispositions with National and International scope on behalf of numerous private apartment owners and many of Canada’s most prestigious real estate companies.
Lance’s CBRE National Apartment Group – BC team have established themselves as one of the leading multi-family sales teams in British Columbia, consistently leading in total transactions and setting new benchmarks for pricing that was thought by the marketplace to be unattainable.
- Lance & his team have been a leader in Metro Vancouver & Victoria Apartment sales between 2015 – 2019, with Apartment sales value in excess of $1.02 Billion*
- Sold the WIP Apartment Portfolio for $170 Million, the largest apartment portfolio sale in BC history;
- Received the NAIOP award in 2016 for Investment Sale of the Year for the WIP Apartment Portfolio sale;
- Sold the Lougheed Village Apartments comprising 4 concrete apartment towers (515 units) + commercial for $160 Million, the largest single apartment sale transaction in BC history;
- Frequently featured as a keynote speaker at the Canadian Apartment Investment Conference in Toronto and at the Vancouver Real Estate Forum in Vancouver and is regarded as one of the leading real estate investment specialists in BC
- Ranked in the “Top 10” for all CBRE Brokers in Canada in both 2015 and 2016 and is consistently ranked in the “Top 10” as a leading producer in the CBRE Vancouver office.
- Transglobe Apartment Portfolio | 1,648 Suites | $250 Million
- WIP Apartment Portfolio | 919 Suites | $170 Million
- Lougheed Village Apartment Portfolio | 515 Suites | $160 Million
- Boardwalk Portfolio (estimated) | 633 Suites | $140 Million
- Pacific Point, Vancouver | 225 Suites | $78 Million
- CAPREIT Portfolio | 227 Suites | $72 Million
- The Fusion Apartments | 146 Suites | $56 Million
- Metro Van Apartment Portfolio | 113 Suites | $43.5 Million
- Norgal Portfolio | 195 Suites | $50.5 Million
- The Point Apartments | 98 Suites | $39 Million
- The Meridian Apartments | 90 Suites | $33 Million
- Victoria Apartment Portfolio | 169 Suites | $29 Million
**SOURCE: REALNET and CBRE (January 1, 2000 – December 31, 2019 combined). Includes transactions with co-operating Brokers.