Lance Coulson is the Executive Vice President of the National Apartment / Investment Properties Group Team, an experienced group of 5 highly qualified and high performing real estate professionals. Lance has more than 21 years of experience in the commercial real estate business, focusing on rental apartment building sales, major development sites, strata wind-up and property sales, and investment property sales throughout British Columbia.
Lance is known as a market leader having transacted major multi-family dispositions with a national and international scope on behalf of numerous private apartment owners and many of Canada’s most prestigious real estate companies.
- Lance & his team have been a leader in Metro Vancouver & Victoria Apartment sales between 2015 – 2018, with Apartment sales value in excess of $774 Million*
- Sold the WIP Apartment Portfolio for $170 Million, the largest apartment portfolio sale in BC history;
- Received the NAIOP award in 2016 for Investment Sale of the Year for the WIP Apartment Portfolio sale;
- Sold the Lougheed Village Apartments comprising 4 concrete apartment towers (515 units) + commercial for $160 Million, the largest single apartment sale transaction in BC history;
- Frequently featured as a keynote speaker at the Canadian Apartment Investment Conference in Toronto and at the Vancouver Real Estate Forum in Vancouver and is regarded as one of the leading real estate investment specialists in BC
- Ranked in the “Top 10” for all CBRE Brokers in Canada in both 2015 and 2016 and is consistently ranked in the “Top 10” as a leading producer in the CBRE Vancouver office.
- Transglobe Apartment Portfolio 1,648 Suites | $250 Million
- WIP Apartment Portfolio 919 Suites | $170 Million
- Lougheed Village Apartment Portfolio 515 Suites | $160 Million
- Boardwalk Portfolio (estimated) 633 Suites | $140 Million
- Pacific Point, Vancouver 225 Suites | $78 Million
- Cap Reit Portfolio 227 Suites | $72 Million
- Norgal Portfolio 195 Suites | $50.5 Million
- Victoria Apartment Portfolio 169 Suites | $29 Million
*SOURCE: REALNET and CBRE (January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2018 combined ). Includes transactions with co-operating Brokers.
**SOURCE: REALNET and CBRE (January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2018 combined). Includes transactions with co-operating Brokers.