Strata Wind-up & Property Sales
CBRE’s Strata Wind-Up & Property Sales division is dedicated to achieving your objectives with exceptional strategy, service and value. We have a long history of working on unique transactions that involve complicated issues, not least of which include sites that need to consider multiple group dynamics with existing residents and the wider community, political sensitivity about surrounding density and affordable housing and the need to work collaboratively with the Vendor and government officials throughout the marketing and sales process.
Our team has over 41 years of combined experience in selling development sites and multi-family assets. Lance Coulson and Mitch Cramp were also recently invited to speak on a panel of industry experts at the Real Estate Institute of Canada (REIC) Fall Breakfast Seminar titled “Selling an Entire Strata Corporation, a Behind the Scenes Look.” CBRE was the only brokerage firm chosen to participate at this event.
CBRE’s Strata Wind-Up & Property Sales division is dedicated to achieving your objectives with exceptional strategy, service and value.
- Agency: 100% of our agency relationship is with the Strata Corporation. We work for you!
- Market Share: Our team has exclusively listed 5 strata wind-ups worth over $300 million in total value.
- Hands-on Experience: Our team has taken two strata properties through the full wind-up and court approval process. Lance Coulson recently brokered “Seymour Estates”, one of the largest, most significant court approved, strata wind-up transactions in Metro Vancouver!
- Collaboration: Our team is working with Vancouver's top law firms specializing in strata wind-ups.
- World Renowned: CBRE is the top-ranked firm for commercial real estate investment sales throughout the world (Real Capital Analytics, March 2016).
Meet The Team
Lance Coulson is the Executive Vice President of the National Apartment / Investment Properties Grou [...]
Personal Real Estate Corporation5>
Executive Vice President
In over 23 years in the commercial real estate industry, Mitch has developed a diverse skill-set and [...]
Vice President, Development & Investment Properties
Christina joined the National Apartment Group in May of 2018 as a Marketing Coordinator, specializing primarily in [...]
Alexa graduated from Georgia Tech in 2017 with a BSBA in Business Administration, and a minor in Marketing. [...]
Client Services Assistant
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
To Receive Exclusive News & The Latest Updates